Thursday, May 24, 2007

Are you kidding me?!



Ok... I am not happy! I have been sneaking out of my room late at night, I tip-toe in to Mom and Dad's room, then I come to Dad's side of the bed and I whisper "Hey Dad, move over- I wanna get comfy!" No big deal, right? Seems like a good plan? WRONG!
You won't believe what they did! They put this child proof thing (see photo above) on my door knob so I can't get my door open! THEY LOCKED ME IN MY ROOM!!! Do you believe this?! I hate that thing on the door.

The video is pretty much my thoughts on this "device" on my door. Sorry the video is so dark (again) there were plenty of lights on... our camera is terrible.


Brady

1 comment:

Henry said...

Brady, you are too cute, how could anyone say no to you?!?? Come see me and you can do whatever you want!

luv, Auntie Nicki