Friday, August 8, 2008

NEWSFLASH: Crocs banned at Banks' residence

UNSAFE AT ANY SPEED: Crocs shoes... the Ford Pinto of footwear?

Dad has placed a ban on Crocs shoes which went in to effect about 3 weeks ago (he didn't tell me until yesterday when I got these sweet new Keen shoes)

Since the ban on Crocs, injuries are down about 88% and the use of band-aids is down as well. Crocs are comfy shoes but Beau and I tend to trip and fall down the driveway often in these spongy death-trap shoes.

It's probably just fine as well... Crocs look a little goofy on adults, especially the bright colored ones, and especially on men. I know we all have some Crocs in our closets but let's end this mistake now. We saw a 50 year old dude wearing purple Crocs at the grocery store the other day and I think everyone in the store was a little embarrassed for him.... it was awkward.

Here are my new Keen's !



Brady

2 comments:

Monius said...

You funny man!

Henry said...

I WANT THOSE KEENS! But you'll have to pry the Crocs off my cold dead feet first.