Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday,Monday

Well... I am back at pre-school today. Dad is off Mondays so he takes me and picks me up... I like Monday, we usually go to the park after school if it's nice... and, it has been really nice this fall so there has been tons of outdoor time.

I am so excited! Mom's Aunt Roxanne sent me $10 in a birthday card! I am trying to talk Dad in to taking me to Target after school today... I want to spend my ten spot! We'll see... sometimes he wants to do other stuff like laundry, or cleaning. I think he does this stuff just so Mama won't be mad when she gets home (Mom does A LOT more cleaning and cooking and laundering)

Anyways... here is a cute pic of Beau from my party last week. Uncle Jeff brought him a new hat from his trip to Canada! I think Beau looks cool in the hat.



Brady

1 comment:

Henry said...

oooh, that is a cool hat. Dude, spent that cash soon or your dad will make you save it for college like mine does. Especially in this economy....
Yo, Hank