Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Aquarium!

Dad is on vacation this week!! So we decided to go to the big Aquarium.. it was SOOOO cool! It was Dad, Beau and I. Mom was bummed that she had to work, but she says that people like to look pretty this time of year... so she has to go to work.

Where to start on the aquarium? We saw sharks! (my favorite) got to pet the stingrays, which was awesome! They also had 3 bengal tigers. Beau loved the tigers the most.




We also got our picture taken with Santa! That guy is everywhere it seems. Which reminds me, what is up with Santa anyways? Mom and Dad say I am asking way too many questions about Mr. Claus but I can't help it... Something fishy is going on with Santa (pun intended) How can he be on TV this morning when we left, and then at the mall AND the aquarium? I have also been inquiring with Dad about how exactly Santa is able to get around the world in one night with just some reindeer and a freaking sled?! I have seen tons of elk near my house and reindeer look a lot like elk. The elk I have seen are not all that fast and I hate to say it: they are not all too smart either. I wouldn't trust an elk or a reindeer to get me to the grocery store and back, let alone around the world in one night.

I also have been asking how he knows when I sleeping, knows when I'm awake, knows if I've been bad or good... blah blah blah... This guy is a bit of a creep! where are all the camera's if he's watching all the time? if I know anything, it's this: Bearded old men who watch EVERYTHING that little kids do from the privacy of some remote compound (such as the North Pole) usually end up in prison.

Before I go, here is a pic of Beau with the tigers!




Visions of sugar plums dancing in my head!

Brady



***EDITORS NOTE*** Brady still loves Santa and is a believer for now. He is however, asking tons of questions that I do not either know how to answer nor do I want to answer... the other day he wanted to know how Santa can see him in the dark to know if he is sleeping? then he said 'I'll just pull my covers over my head and watch my DVD player.. he'll have no idea I'm not asleep'. Hopefully we can keep this farce up for at least a few more years.. the good news is that the entire world is in on this little practical joke we play on our children.


Pat

2 comments:

Henry said...

Um - do you think maybe, if I'm good, that maybe we could go there when I visit? I promise I'll be good. Puh-leeaassee?

Merry Christmas to the Fairbanks'!

Love, Hank

Banks said...

Thanks Henry!!

If you come out... we will go FOR SURE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


The Fairbanks