Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Fun Weekend!!!




We got back from Phoenix yesterday... what a fun weekend we had!! Phoenix was really nice and I got to go swimming... BUT... the airplane was AWESOME! I can't get over it. I guess I have flown several times already but I don't remember the other trips. After we landed on the way out, I saw the pilot and I said "Great job! Good landing!" and he asked if I wanted to see the cockpit and he let me sit on his lap! (I think Dad was bummed he didn't get to sit on the pilot's lap- snooze you lose!) Big thanks to Frontier Airlines, yes they lost a bag on the way back but they made up for it with DirecTv on the flights.



Have a great day,


Brady

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Really nice comments on hank's dream....I'm sure Charlie is watching over Henry,Nikki,and Aaron. Sure makes everyone sad.....