Thursday, March 1, 2007

You HAVE to read this!!!

Disclaimer: the following entry in Brady's Blog is highly offensive and wrong.

Brady's Dad here... I found something I had to share. Go to this link: http://www.komotv.com/news/local/6102846.html (sorry, you will have to paste it to your browser- I couldn't get the blog link thing to work) Anyways, this woman in the State of Washington taught her children to fake retardation in order to collect Social Security disability. I am not sure if she is a genius or if she is just plain evil... maybe both? an evil genius?!?!?!


"Come on, get in character you little tards! Mommy needs some new shoes!"

I know, I know... I am going to hell.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm upset that I didn't think of that! Although it sounds like they are in some serious trouble.....