Thursday, March 8, 2007

I need a lawyer...






I am so mad right now. I want to file a lawsuit against my Dad for wrongful nap, false imprisonment, and grand theft bunny. Allow me to explain: We went to Costco today to get some diapers, wipeys, and formula for Beau.

First the wrongful nap charge: We get home from Costco (I didn't want to go in the first place) and Dad takes me STRAIGHT to my room for a nap! Are you kidding?! I wanted to play with some toys (Thomas the Train and his buddy Percy) for a few moments before my nap! Is that too much to ask?! Where is my due process?! Next, the false imprisonment charge: When I showed him the toys and explained my position (see exhibits A and B in the photos above) Dad just said "take a nap" and locked me in my room and took away the toys. I am able to get the door open but they put this little round thingy on the door handle to keep me in my room, held hostage!!! I hate that baby proofing crap! I decided to just yell so I screamed out "you take a nap, I don't want to!" I was trying to appeal to Dad's sense of fairness. I don't tell him when to sleep. How do they expect me to get anything done with all of these naps?! Next is the charge of grand theft bunny: I was kicking the door (what was I supposed to do?) and Dad comes in and takes away my favorite snuggle animal, my bunny... I call the bunny "noonie", that's his name. Noonie is a bunny but not all bunny's are noonies... anyways- he swiped it. I am pissed!

**The photos above pretty much tell the story. As you can see I was willing to discuss the matter in a mature and reasonable way. Then I showed him what I planned to play with. Despite all of this evidence he still would not negotiate in good faith so I went to plan B, the nuclear option. If all else fails, throw a major fit!



I demand justice!


Brady

No comments: