Saturday, March 3, 2007

Goin' to Phoenix!


Well, It finally happened... this winter has made us lose our effing minds!! The parentals booked a last minute trip to Phoenix the other day... we leave this afternoon. I for one, am pretty jazzed about going on the airplane! I guess I have been on a plane a few times but I really don't remember, was I loaded or something? Can't wait to do some swimming!! There is a good chance that our family's overall chalky white-ness could have a us banned from the pool area but we will take our chances. I needed a some help in spelling Phoenix... that word makes very little sense. Spell check had a heck of a time with "Feenux".

Just a couple days out of the snow and maybe we won't all be so constantly annoyed? This mini-vacay will have to do until things aren't so crazy at home and we can take a REAL vacation to Wall, South Dakota to visit Wall Drug. FREE ICE WATER!!

Big thanks to Uncle Jeff (the travel master) as he hooked us up BIG TIME on the hotel and rental car!! Thanks!


The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful,


Brady

No comments: