Friday, March 2, 2007

Nap, schmap!


No real nap today. Well, I did fall asleep finally as you can see... one hand down my pants (got to make sure your "cash and prizes" are safe) and the other one behind my head while I was watching TV. You can kind of see my red, dry, cheeks... Mom and Dad have tried prescriptions for it, been to the doctor several times and it just seems to come back every time. Dad asked the Doctor what will cure it and Dr. Campbell said: "Spring".... yeah, thanks Doc. My skin doesn't enjoy all this dryness of the Winter.

I had a play date today over at our neighbors, Max and Ben's house. That was super fun and also the reason for no nap... but I say- who cares? nap schmap! it was fun!


Brady

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Brado you look just like Poppy with the old hand in the pants thing... I mean that's how Poppy takes a nap too. xoxoxo