Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Birthday Pics!!




Beau had a great time on his B-day... He loved the cake. It was fun to watch him try to shove an entire piece of cake in his mouth! He is a little piggy! He got a bunch of cool gifts and I was nice enough to help him open them.

Beau deserved all his presents... Mom and Dad always talk about what a nice and good little boy he is, how he sleeps so well, and eats anything they put in front of him, and always has a smile for everyone,and is so content... BLAH BLAH BLAH !!! So, does all this mean that I am a pain in the butt?!?!?!? Maybe I am... ;)

Hope you liked the pictures,

Brady

2 comments:

Henry said...

I enjoyed the pictures of the cake, and of your dad, the cop. Love, Hank

Gammy said...

Hi Pat and family, it's Lola Henry's gammy. What a beautiful family you have. Aaron told me you are now a cop...I hope you can straighten those other officers up.HA! I just love your blogs, it's so great to watch the kids grow up. love, lola