Wednesday, January 16, 2008

From the Vault....




Hey Y'all,

Dad was seriously slackin' on helping me with postings there for a while so there was some good stuff missed. Halloween?!?!?! are you kidding me? I was a scary, scary pirate! I love Halloween!

Mom and Dad think I am crazy but I say the spookier the better. The kids at school were all afraid of this guy in a skeleton costume but not me! Dad helped out at school for Halloween... he thought it was funny that I would tell the other kids: 'don't be scared, it's only for pretend' I seriously rank Halloween up there with Christmas... Dad thinks I am nuts because he is not a big Halloween guy. He tells me that Uncle Aaron, Hank's Papa would be happy to share his Halloween tips and secrets with me one day. I guess Aaron is a 'Halloween Guy' like myself.

The other picture is Beau coming at ya!!!


'just remember I love you, and it'll be alright'

-Firefall


Later,

Brady

No comments: