Saturday, January 26, 2008

Smell that? It's that new blog smell!


Hey Peeps,

A little note regarding Saturday. Mom works early on Saturday... it seems there are tons of people that need some hair fixin'... so what does this mean? It means Dad gets home at around 2 a.m. and wakes up around 6:30 ish with me jumping on his face. Dad is not his normal self on Saturday, we hardly play, and he drinks gallons of coffee, and 'suggests' that I watch some movies... He will usually be near normal after the coffee kicks in.

My Dad's buddy from work Chas (AKA Angry Orris) now has a blog. Chas and his wife just learned they are pregnant with their first kid and Chas has decided to get started blogging, so be gentle with him... he's new. Check it out over in the link list.




'Can you dig it (yes, I can)
And I've been waiting such a long time,
For Saturday...'

-Saturday in the Park (Chicago)

Brady

1 comment:

Henry said...

I'll be sure to tune in! I can't wait to me the Little Angry one.
Hank