Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh, Yeah.. We had a Christmas (I mean Holiday) show at school!




I guess Dad forgot to put the pics of my Christmas show on the blog... so here they are! It was a good show, we sang 'Frosty the Snowman' and 'Rudolph' and every other song that does not mention religion or the word 'Christmas'. We wouldn't want to offend anyone with our politically charged pre-school antics. I don't know much about religion but this political correctness is getting out of hand...

Anyways, the show was fun. The little blond girl with me in the pictures is Kelsey and she is my girlfriend. She tells me that we are going to get married one day... who am I to argue?


Brady

'Church is where the sinners go while the good folk are at home watching football'.

2 comments:

Momma Banks said...

That is so cute. I wish we had been there.

Henry said...

Brado, you are too cute! I wish I was there too! Loves, Hanks Mama