Saturday, January 19, 2008

Please don't let the Patriots win...

'It's like choosing between gonarrhea and syphilis'



This is kind of how I feel about the Patriots vs. Chargers. I can't stand that sweatshirt wearing freak that coaches the Pat's and then we have Phil Rivers, a world class douche if there ever was one... oh well, I still think I prefer the Chargers but I just don't see it happening,The Patriots have been putting the wood to everyone all year, why should that change now? I hope I'm wrong. Patriots 34 Chargers 24



As far as the NFC goes, who cares? Just kidding, I like everyone else am rooting for Favre, but why? hasn't he already won a Super Bowl? why do we all not want the Giants and Michael Strahan to win one? who knows- we just don't. Packers 28 Giants 20




See ya,

Banks

No comments: