Thursday, July 10, 2008

Family Day...


Big day today... Thursdays are FAMILY DAY! It's the only day that Mom and Dad are BOTH off right now. Some people say that is kind of sad but Mom and Dad rarley argue these days, they are too busy not seeing each other for that!

Ok, so let's get back on track: we are going out to breakfast at Mimi's (my favorite!) then going to the HUGE park (it's called Pirate Park) THEN over to Target to look for ANOTHER (we lost one) bat and ball so Dad and I can play when we get home. After we play ball and Beau takes a nap, Dad has promised a bike ride with both boys! We love that.

This will be a great day: I woke up in the best mood!!

The picture is from the 4th of July... that's me eating some cake and waiting for fireworks.


Next time,

Brady


*** Dad's note: Brady is REALLY in to baseball right now. We saw a baseball game on TV the other day and he says: 'watch the ball, concentrate, smash it far!!!'. not sure where he got that, I usually only talk to him about hockey... maybe Poppy told him about baseball? I'm not sure... but I know what we are doing all afternoon!!!

1 comment:

Henry said...

Sounds like a GREAT day! Saturday and Sundays are our family days. Don't forget to work on your WHIP for baseball too!