Thursday, July 3, 2008

Goodnight Bro-man!

Ok... so this picture of me kissing Beau goodnight is TOTALLY FORCED... Here is the deal, EVERY night Beau tries to kiss me goodnight, and EVERY night I run away. He finally got me last night.

I am not even going to tell you the things that were threatened to be taken away if Dad didn't get the picture... oh, well.

I am trying to be nice to Beau...and by trying, I mean that I take toys away from him, tell him 'no' constantly, and basically monitor his every move to ensure he doesn't have much fun.

At least the picture is cute,


Brady


1 comment:

gina said...

awwww that was nice of you brady. i would usually rather practice my ninja moves on japper than kiss him but every time i do that my mom and dad make me kiss him anyway. hmmm. they're tricky those parents.

i miss you too even though i don't know you yet. ;)

love annie