Thursday, July 3, 2008

TOTALLY BUSTED!



Dad gave Beau and I a bath (always fun!) then we got our jammies on like we normally do... then we went up to my room and climbed on my bed and I told Beau; 'don't worry, Dad's having a beer- we have at least 10 minutes to jump on the bed!'. The only thing is, he came up and checked on us right away! How did he know? Do I look surprised? and maybe a little scared in the pics? Well... I was. Poor little BoBo didn't know what to do...


It was worth it though.


Brady


P.S.- Went fishing today near where Amma works. Amma's boss Dave, owns a pond that is stocked with trout!!! That is the good news... bad news is: Dad is known as an 'avid indoorsman' and we didn't catch anything in a STOCKED pond. Talk about fish in a barrel... oh well.

*** Dad's note: The fish didn't like the Snoopy fishing poles... and I am a crappy fisherman. Where is Hank's Dad when we need him?

3 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Hey Brado, The new blog looks great! Fishing is way overrated anyway, maybe next time. Have great 4th!

Love you, Auntie Kelly

Henry said...

Looks like my dad and I need to make a trip to CO...spongebob poles are where its at.