Friday, July 25, 2008

Kinda bummed...

Dad has to go back to work tonight... when I woke up this morning I came over and hugged him and said, 'Will you still snuggle me when you have to work?' Dad said that he is just going back to work and he will be back late tonight just like always. He said he will come in my room and kiss me goodnight, just like he does every night (even though I never wake up).

Beau and I have been having all sorts of fun on Dad's vacation. Mom just smiles and says that it's like she has '3 boys' since Dad just wants to play all day too... We have been outside so much, even BoBo is getting a tan!

We got to go to Amma and Poppy's last night while the parentals went out for some Sushi. Beau and I ALWAYS love to go to Amma's! It's the best.

Here are a couple pics of Beau from dinner the other night- He is a PIGGY!


C-YA,

Brady

No comments: