Thursday, July 24, 2008

New girlfriend?

Dad took Beau and I to the park this morning. The best part is that we got to take Dad's bike and Beau and I rode in the trailer. It is super fun... Dad seems to get a little red and sweaty... oh, well it's good for him.

At the playground we had a real fun time. I met a new girl! Her name is Sophia and she told me I was 'cute'. Cute? Dad said that was a good thing but I want to be called tough, or awesome, or a superhero, or a transformer! Anything but cute!

Sophia was fun to play with. As we were riding home Dad asked what Kelsey from school would say if I told her about Sophia... I said maybe I could marry both of them? Dad laughed and said that I would have to start my own religion for that...

Here is a picture of me and my new girlfriend at the park.

Talk to you later,

Brady

No comments: