Friday, February 23, 2007

Greetings on a Friday...




I have had some requests for more pictures of my baby brother: here ya go! Dad took us to Amma and Pop's last night to "visit"... he seems to do that a lot when Mom works late and it is his turn to cook dinner because Amma always invites us to stay for dinner AND sends a plate home for Mama (which she did last night and my Mama was very happy to eat Amma's cooking instead of Dad's)

Speaking of the pictures: I was sure that Poppy was going to get Beau to start giggling last night... almost. The adults are funny sometimes. It seems that every time Beau does something new they say: how old was Braden when he did that? and... usually they can't remember how old I was but they say it EVERY time anyways. That poor little brother is always being compared to me, that must be hard for him. lol.

Today is a big day for Dad. He may officially have a job later! Personally, I have been getting quite comfortable with unemployed Dad. Unemployed Dad is pretty fun... we have played tons of games, done our fair share of wrestling, watched movies, laughed so hard we nearly pee'd, (I actually did pee) learned to make some new funny faces, read a lot of books, and basically Dad and I have given Mom a big headache running crazy all over the house. I think he is secretly a bit sad to have to go back to work because he told me he has had a blast with me and Beau over the past few months. Oh well, it couldn't last forever.


Have a nice Friday!


Brady

No comments: