Thursday, February 8, 2007

Playin' in the snow!



I helped Dad out with a little ice removal yesterday. He gets picky about the driveway sometimes... and then other times he could really care less. Oh well, it was really fun because in the low spot of the driveway there is a huge puddle (I call it a lake) and Dad was scraping out the ice that has built up (maybe because it has snowed every week for 2 months!?) and chopping out the ice and doing a lot of muttering, grunting and making noises. I made him laugh really hard because I started grunting too and imitating how he was stooped over. I was also throwing ice chunks back into the lake just to see if it would splash. I LOVE to be outside. It has been nice with the warm weather this week! It's supposed to get cold again this weekend.

Good times.



Brady

P.S. Amma and Pop are going to Arizona today for the weekend. They are looking at houses and looking to go toe to toe with a few bottles of Pinot Noir. I wish they would take me along... just me though... trust me here Amma, Beau would be too hard for you, so just take me. Please. I promise not to make too big a deal out of the fact that Poppy is currently my hero. Seriously Amma, I will NOT "Blind Bobby" you! I Swear!

1 comment:

Momma Banks said...

Brady. You should have said something sooner. I would tell Pop to take you along since he is your Hero. But we can't get you a ticket now. And of course, we can't be sure that "blind bobby" wouldn't appear.