Sunday, February 18, 2007

Watch yo mouth!




I got to hear Dad cuss today... he said "G.D. it ! " I hate it when he takes the lords name in vain... on a Sunday no less!

Here's what happened: Dad and I were trying to get Beau to smile so that he could get a picture for you, my loyal readers. Anyways, Beau smiled a lot but for some reason the camera had some sort of delay on it and we have a bunch of pictures just after the little dude smiled! Pretty funny really. I was laughing. Beau was smiling. Dad was swearing. So, here are some pics of Beau just after he smiled...

You can see my little dog, Ferguson Fiona Fairbanks is in the second picture. I call her "baby girl". She is very sweet to me and likes to be wherever me and the little bro go! She sort of looks like a demon or alien with the green eyes but I assure you, she is just a regular dog.





...they toss it, and leave it and I pull up quick to retrieve it,

Brady

No comments: