Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Not so sure about the "undies"



Ok... so we are working on the potty training. I put on some big boy undies yesterday (Lightning McQueen!) and I prefered to wear them backwards since it is hard to see the picture in the mirror the other way. I was doing real well with my potty training until Beau came and then things have sort of slowed down. Why use the toilet when my Mom and Dad change my diapers so fast anyways? Mom has been threatening to leave the dirty diapers on me for a while so that I get sick of it... we'll see. I bet that I can out last her.



Alright, I am off the Rec Center: Play School!!


Brady

P.S.- Yes, that IS nail polish on my toes and one hand. Mama really wishes she had a girl.

2 comments:

Momma Banks said...

There is real logic in wearing the undies that way. The boy is no dummy.

Henry said...

Look at those cute slippers too Brady! Wow! Hank gotta get a pair of those! You crack me up so much - makes me wonder what I'm in for.....