Sunday, February 4, 2007

SUPER BOWL!



Game day is finally here! Dad and I have already played a little football in the basement... If you ask me he is a little easy to take down but maybe I am just a devastating tackler? Dad keeps telling me that maybe I should consider being a kicker or punter... WHAT?! something about 5'8" white guys not making it very far at middle linebacker... thanks for squashing my dreams at the age of 2 !
I have to apologize for the obscene pic with this post but I figure that it was on network television so why not here? To me, the naked booby (or is it boobie?) isn't obscene... what IS obscene and uncalled for is that it was a 40 year old boob. They couldn't find a 22 yr. old to get naked? It was the Super Bowl afterall. Whatever, on to the pick... (Dad has a pick on his blog so you can see who is closer to getting it today-we have wagered a chocolate milk on the game) Here is how I see this game playing out... early is the first half, Colts DE Dwight Freeney is going to hold up a mirror to Rex Grossman who will gaze into said mirror and come to a realization: "holy crap! I am Rex Grosman! I suck" and... at that point the Bears will fall apart:

COLTS 41

Bears 26



Drink up,


Brady

No comments: