Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hang in there brother!



Beau has his 2 month "well check" tomorrow... I was kind of getting him prepared for what he may face at the Doctor's office: some poking, prodding, getting weighed, etc... the important thing to remember is to touch EVERYTHING in the waiting room, you never know what germs you may catch! Also, don't be too overly concerned with the "percentiles" they give you. That is just so parents can brag about the rapid weight gain of their child because they really have nothing else to talk about. Look, when I was just a wee little chap like Beau they told me that I was going to be tall and skinny... The Fairbanks are neither tall, nor skinny. Our people have evolved into being pleasantly average and we are fine with it. The percentiles are a bunch of crap.

I am at Becky's tomorrow. Kind of wish I was going to Dr. Campbell's too... he is pretty cool.

Oh, I almost forgot! I was introduced to 80's music today on XM radio. I am hooked!!!


"My first name ain't baby, it's Janet... Miss Jackson if ya nasty"


Brady

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That Beau is so handsome! Poor little bugger has no idea what is coming at the Dr.. Sometimes, the whole shot thing is harder on the parents. Love you guys, Kelly