Sunday, February 11, 2007

Other books are simply imposters



If it is book time, then it is time for Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! I won't allow Mom or Dad to read ANY books until this one has been read first. I call it "Chicken Boom Boom" That's all fine and good but here is the problem: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom was due back at the library yesterday! My parentals may have to actually break out a little $$ and buy a book. Who goes to the library these days anyhow? Who am I, Laura Ingalls Wilder? Well guess what Pa, Half-Pint wants to own this book... We have high speed internet for god's sake... couldn't they have ordered MY FAVORITE BOOK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD on Amazon by now? We've had it for 3 weeks! Now, they are going to have to deal with me when we get to bedtime tonight and there is no "Boom Boom" to read. Like I always say: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.


Brady

2 comments:

gina said...

hi brady - you don't know me, but i'm henry's cousin annie. i'm 2. my mom just started taking me to the library too. she says it's because when we're busy we're happy. anyway, i just thought you should know we had to buy a book last time we went to the library cause i ripped a page out of "miss mary mack". hee hee. it's even more funny because my mom hates that book and since i can't read yet, she has to read it. later dude.

Banks said...

Thanks for the message Annie! I read your Mom's blog about the library... If it wasn't for us kids the librarians wouldn't even have jobs!

I would really like to meet you one day. Is that Oshkosh you are wearing? You look hot.