Thursday, February 1, 2007

Nana is here!




What a great day this has been. First, more snow! Some of the adults around here are more than a little annoyed but I think it's awesome! Then Nana shows up and brings me a new DVD: "OPEN SEASON" ! I wanted to watch it all night but had to go to bed... bummer.

I just can't get over the fact that Nana is here! Before I went to bed I looked at Nana and said: "Are you not going anywhere? will you be here for cereal tomorrow?" So I was pretty stoked that she came to visit. Lots of pics for you to check out. Here are a couple of me with Nana and then Beau with Nana.

CIAO,

Brady

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I really enjoyed the dog buts in the pic...Hope your Nana did also....

Kelly said...

I meant butts.... oh well

Banks said...

Nana loves Butts.