Thursday, February 22, 2007

Weds/Thurs = Daycare



Ok... today is the last leg of daycare for the week. I like to play with my buds at daycare but I really like to just be home. Sometimes I get a little bored at Becky's since she usually only has 4 or 5 kids and only one other little guy my age. Yesterday Becky took us outside! That was great... it was 60 degrees and I played dump trucks outside in the sand box. I am looking forward to starting pre-school in the fall when I turn 3!!

Today, Mom and Dad are going to Mom's doctors appointment and then out to lunch (Beau gets to go with them) Dad is going for the free lunch AND since Mom is the only one that is working now, she pretty much calls the shots. They thought they were being sneaky talking about their big outing in "adult speak" at dinner last night but I knew what was up... when Dad was tucking me in for bed I looked at him with my best brown-eyed sad face and said " I want to go with you and Mama tomorrow!" He looked at me kind of surprised and said : "where?" and I said " out for lunch" That caused Dad to smile and call in Mom and they went on to wonder how I knew what they were talking about at dinner. Mom explained to me that Becky expects to have me 2 days a week and that just because my Father is currently an unemployed loser... I still don't get to stay home all day with him watching The Price is Right and drinking 40 ounce Colt .45's.


Remember: help control the pet population, have your animals spayed or neutered,

Brady

No comments: