Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sidney's a good singer!



We went to a play at Sid's school tonight and I loved it!! Mom and Dad were surprised that I just watched the entire thing without trying to get down or run crazy (I feel like I am always good- maybe they disagree?)The secret to my good behavior was that I was on Poppy's lap. Anyways, Sidneys class of 1st graders did a cool musical about the good old U.S. of A. They did the Pledge of Allegiance AND the National Anthem as well as some pretty fun dances. We even got to go into her classroom afterward! I gave Sid some roses after her performance (Mom's idea) and she loved that!!! I am excited to go to school one day. Dad told me that he went to the same school when he was just a little chap... hard to believe.

PEACE,

Brady

No comments: