Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Beau comes home today!



My Dad wanted me to mention how great Mom's Aunt Linda, Cousin Mary and Cousin Ryan are for bringing food to the hospital at Midnight on New Years Eve after Beau was born! That is Linda and Mary in the picture above (sorry Ryan) They brought all sorts of choices and Mama was starving... believe me, you don't mess with my Mom when she is hungry so it is very possible that Linda, Mary and Ryan may have saved my Dad's life.

We are going to the hospital to pick up my brother today. The hospital staff told Mom she would probably be discharged sometime between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. (I think the hospital is run by the same people that own the cable company) Anyways, Beau comes home today and I KNOW what you are thinking: Hide your good toys, Brady Boy! Believe me, I am one step ahead of you there! You should see the toys they have for Beau: it's all stuffed animals and blankets. B O R I N G ! No wonder all babies do is cry- they have the lamest toys ever!

No comments: