Saturday, January 6, 2007

This just in...



It looks like Beau is going to be here forever... I am feeling like Mom and Dad sort of pulled a fast one on me here. That is my cousin Sidney feeding him by the way- she is super nice to me and even asks to sit by me when we all go out to eat. Anyways, it looks like this whole brother thing is a permanent deal. Nobody told me this. I kind of thought he would visit for a few days and then go back where he came from. Oh well, he doesn't really do anything anyways. I didn't know that all he would do is sleep and poop, we could have just got ourselves another dog for that.
Today Dad and I are watching football and Mom and Beau are sleeping. Football tends to make Mom very tired. I like it though, mostly because Dad gets real loud and fired up and thinks he knows more than the guys that get paid millions of dollars to play/coach the game. Good humor. Plus, Dad will let me tackle him on the floor and I could play tackle for 4 hours without a break.

Later,

BCF

No comments: