Friday, January 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDNEY!





My Cousin Sid is 7 years old today!! Happy B-day girl... I hope you have a really fun day (even though it is ZERO degrees outside!) We got you a present and it is a ___________
Sorry, Mom just hijacked the keyboard- I guess I'm not allowed to say what the present is....
Sid is always so nice to me. Dad says that some people are just naturally sweet and kind and that Sidney is one of those people. I can't argue with that!

Today is also Dad's buddy Aaron's Birthday! So, Happy Birthday to Aaron too! He is 30 somethin' so he doesn't get a picture of himself up here. Speaking of of the pics: the ones with the helmets are from the bike rodeo that Sid, Jack and I went to this summer (fun) and then that is Sid as a vampire from Halloween. She sort of scared me.

Later,

Brady

No comments: