Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Slow news day...




I was at daycare today (Becky's house) I like to go there and play and since it's only 2 days a week it is a nice break from all the baby talk at home these days. The best part was that Amma picked me up from Beck's today! That was so cool... and she came in Poppy's big truck! then we went to Amma and Pop's house for dinner and met my 'peeps and little bro there. Amma was real nice and even gave me a bath so that Mom and Dad could enjoy a glass of wine.

Here are a couple pics of Beau... he is up to 10.5 LBS ! Mom says he is a "little piggy". He is wearing the clothes that I wore at 3 months even though he is only a month old. Mom and Dad make a big deal out of how big Beau is but I say: SO WHAT!? They only do that because he can't do anything else. Can he talk? NO. Can he run around like a fool? NO. Can he say his ABC's or count to to 10? NO. Whatever.

I'm Audi,

Brady

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That brother Beau is the cutest baby ever!! Love you guys, Auntie Kelly xoxox