Friday, January 5, 2007

Guess what? Still freakin' snowing....


Ok, so all it does it snow anymore. I will admit I was pretty excited during the first big storm but this is getting stupid. The news reported this morning that Evergreen (my hood) has received 84" of snow over the past 3 weeks or so... AND, it is still snowing. I am not EVEN kidding. Dad wanted to take me out sledding but Mom mentioned something about making sure that Dad didn't lose me in all that snow. I think she was joking but I'm not so sure on that.
You won't believe this: I got to feed Beau last night! I was just sitting in the living room minding my business and Mom brings out this crazy looking machine... they called it a pump or something. Anyways, Mom gets this machine out and says "I am going to make a bottle for you to give Beau" I just HAD to see this. I was certain that she was just trying to mess with me, but after tons of noise and a few minutes, sure enough I was feeding my little brother.

That's all for now... there is a waffle with my name written all over it... Dad just yelled out "Leggo my Eggo" WTF? ...and, now he is laughing at his own joke. Great. I just hope he is isn't this embarrasing when I have friends over.

Later,

BC

P.S.- big shout out to my boy Henry Aaron Johnston who successfully passed his 6 mos. exam. Not an easy task.The doctor calls them "well checks" which I think is German for "big needle coming at ya"...Sorry about the shots man. It sounds like you are doing very well and my Amma (Marilee) says you are one of the cutest babies she has ever seen. You can keep up with Hank's progress by clicking on the Hanks Dream link over there on my links list: DO IT !

No comments: