Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday, Monday...


Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.



Sorry, got carried away with The Mama's and the Papa's this morning...

BIG NEWS! I am going to the Butterfly Pavillion today with my Mama and our neighbor Kimberly and her little boy Max! I have never been but I hear it is pretty sweet. Butterflies land on your head, birds poop on you, they have tons of snakes AND you get to hold a HUGE spider! I am pretty excited. I will have some pics of the excursion later.

My Papa is staying home with Beau today. All I can say is that he had better have dinner on the table and the house be spotless by the time we get home or there could be trouble...

Stay Classy,

Brady

No comments: