Tuesday, January 2, 2007

NEW RULES...



An Open Letter to my new Brother:

Beau,

I imagine you are surprised that our first real correspondence is over the internet (get used it, it's 2007!) anyways I wanted to get a few things straightened out before you come home today. I promise that I will be a good big brother and not tease you too much, and I will try not to make you cry unless of course you are bugging me. In return I have a few simple rules that I would ask you abide by:
#1: The following toys are off limits- NO EXCEPTIONS! Buzz Lightyear action figures. This includes huge Buzz (pictured above) and medium and tiny Buzzes as well. Also, Woody (pictured) and all of his various incarnations. Pretty much anything that looks like the above toys, no matter the size or condition are not to be touched by little brothers. You will also see that Dash from the movie The Incredibles is pictured as well... again, keep your little drooly, poopy self away from those toys.
#2: The dogs. I will teach you all you need to know about the dogs when you are a little bigger. Let me just say this: Good times! I say all the right things about the dogs to Mom and Dad but every now and again what is wrong with a little tail pull or eye gouge? It's all meant in fun right? Believe me, the dogs must like me or they would stop coming near me, right?
#3: When you are big enough to walk, you MUST do the following. If Mom says it's time to get ready to go somewhere. RUN! Just run away and hide under the kitchen table. You will really thank me for this little gem one day. When she comes to get you, slide to the other side of the table so she can't reach you! I know, it's brilliant huh? sometimes I will giggle when I am doing this. Drives Mom and Dad nuts!

That is all for now, I don't want to load you down with too much info at this time, but with my help you too will be able to navigate the Fairbanks house with utmost success!
Good Luck!

BC

No comments: