Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Welcome to Blogging: Cousin Allison!


Hey Everbody, quick note: My Cousin Ali has her very own blog! There is a link to it over there on the right side of the page. Allison is super nice to me and I would love to see her more but she is very busy... you see, she is a senior in High School now so she spends the majority of her time administering wedgies and swirly's to underclassmen. Don't get me wrong, what she is doing is important work, no doubt... I just miss her sometimes.
Try to be patient with Allison's blog as she is new to this and probably won't update everyday and the pictures will be few and far between for awhile. Baby steps people, Baby steps!
She has a very cool pic on there that uses the Andy Worhol effect... I was impressed. We are expecting big things from this blog.

Later,

Brady

No comments: