Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chione, Jack Chione




My buddy Jack Chione came over with his Mom and Dad and his little sister Rosalie today. They are all in the pics above.
My Dad makes fun of me because I call him by his full name all the time... but the thing is: my Cousin is named Jack also and he is three years old just like Jack Chione so I have to keep them straight. Anyways, Jack's Mom made us a great dinner! Thanks Holly! Something weird happened though- Dad kept wanting to hold Rosalie and he was smiling at her and she was giggling. Why would he want to snuggle on that little 11 month old girl when he has Beau and I at home? Mom took one look at him with that cute little baby girl and she shook her head and said "Don't even think about it, we aren't having another one..." Not sure what that was about.
Gotta go- I am so tired! Had a great time playing with Jack Chione. Jack Chione is cool. I hope Jack Chione had a good time too.

C-YA,

Brady

1 comment:

Henry said...

Oh I love Jack Chione and Rosalie Chione! It was great to see pictures of all of them! Love and miss you all!