Thursday, January 11, 2007

Out of my face, Beeyatch!

Ok, I have added the first video to my page!!! This is a historic posting. It is on the very bottom of the page because it was too big and messed with the rest of my blog... please scroll down. I had to get Dad to help with this part and he of course, jacked it all up. As you can see- it is way over to the right of the page, not sure why... I asked Dad why he couldn't just move it a 1/2 inch to the left but he just stomped off all red-faced and grabbed a beer. (nice show of patience Dad, great example for me...) I don't like him jerking with the integrity of my blog but nonetheless the video pretty much kicks some booty. This video shows my first brush with the annoying paparrazzi. This guy is lucky I had my nap that day or that scene could have gotten UGLY. Enjoy.

Brady

No comments: