Monday, January 22, 2007

I NEED one of these...



Have you seen this? The Green Machine?! It was all the rage in 1978 I am told. All I can say is: holy crap! I have to see if Mom or Dad can find one of these bad ass big wheels! All the toys I own either require a helmet- don't get me started on that... or adult supervision (adult supervision = super lame)Apparently in the late 70's the key factor in designing a big wheel was not safety but rather speed and handling. The major big wheel makers were engaged in a big wheel arms race that provided lucky kids all over the country with toys that could travel in excess 50 mph. Can you imagine the speeds I could achieve on the hills around my house?
Fun for the whole family. Don't kid yourself: I am getting one of these.

Brady

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Brady, I have this funny feeling that you better watch out for your Dad if you get a Green Machine. I think maybe he wants one for himself.....Love you, Auntie Kelly