Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Ok... Little Bro isn't so bad



Beau gave me a Zurg action figure when I went to the hospital to see him!! In case you have been living in the Unabomber cabin or something: Zurg is Buzz Lightyear's arch rival in the movie Toy Story (and Toy Story 2, which probably had a better storyline,music, and more action than TS1... oh sorry, I am geting off topic here but I could talk Toy Story all day if given the chance) So, anyways- Zurg is totally cool and he even talks! Are you kidding me? Nice gesture by the baby bro here. He is earning points with me. This may have saved him one less wet willy or a shorter session of chinese water torture in his future. My Uncle Jeff has promised to teach me these indispensable "tools" that all big brothers should know... ok, gotta go: playdoh isn't going to sculpt itself!

No comments: