Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sunday notes...






Ok First off: The pics from top to bottom are:

1. Kalyn with Beau and I. (notice how she is trying not to check me out? It is obvious)
2. Mark and Diane With Beau
3. Cousin Mary with Beau
4. Beau with Beau

It was a pretty laid back day today... the Mikkelson's came by this morning and brought us some dinner- which was great! Their daughter Kalyn used to watch me sometimes when I was little(r) and she is home from Creighton University so I was very excited to see her! and Kris and Jennifer too. I secretly have a crush on Kalyn but the timing just isn't right- seeing that I am 2 yrs. old and she is 19 or 20.. maybe in 4 or 5 years she won't think of me as such a little kid anymore and I can work my magic on her.
The next visitors were Mark and Diane Ryan and they brought ME some very cool huge crayons and a great coloring pad. It's nice that so many people have been coming to see me. They are somewhat interested in the new baby as well but I know they are just using the birth of my brother as an excuse to come see me.
And, to cap off the night Mom's cousin Mary came and she brought me some presents too! This new baby thing is great.

Later...

Brady

No comments: